cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario in which once the message created in sattelite system needs to be modified or changed , from where it can be done in our scenario the end user does not have access to Solution Manager. In case there is a requirement to add screenshot or input data at later stage of ticket, how the end user will update the message as there is no transaction to maintain or update the message can any body tell me how to resolve this.

Help will be appreciated

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

As per my knowledge, there is no workaround. from satellite system you cannot see the ticket history.

Regards,

Shyam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Is there a technique through which we can get ticket history in Satellite system something like CRM_DNO_MONITOR in SOLMAN so that we can just update documents and rest the support team can identify by viewing the screenshot available in SOLMAN.

Is there no workaround to resolve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

It is not possible for end users to view the ticket, if he/she does not have access to Solman.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

I cannot provide access of SOLMAN to Key users or end users because there is huge user community and always there is a status which requires certain information e,g : for authorization issues we may get back to users to run SU53 and send back the ticket again to SOLMAN. Hope i explained you

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

For viewing the ticket again, one should have access to solution manager.

Generally Solman access is given to Keyusers, so that they can update the ticket.

Hope i have answered to your question.

Regards,

Shyam.