cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is that possible SAP GUI open SAP Interactive Forms directly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new in sap interactive forms, may i know whether sap gui can display and open interactive forms directly ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Fernand Lesmana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

just for showing the PDF:

html-control --> url like "file://c:/temp/test.pdf"

but there is no interaction with sap!

you can test with transaction DWDM --> HTML Control

another possibility:

ifba can interact with web dynpro --> web dynpro can be displayed in sap gui (html control)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

What i meant is, i want to develop interactive form in pdf and use SAP GUI for the end user access.

The user need to login to sap gui and open the menu / t-code to display and do some transaction through interactive forms without using browser.

is that can be done ? how to do that ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Fernand

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well there are 3 types of scenarios possible in Adobe Forms:-

1. Print - They are use for high volume printing which can be faxed, emailed as well.

2. Online - These forms are developed in Web Dynpro and generally accessed in browser or by logging to Portal.

3. Offline - The forms are emailed to users, in which they can edit/save the data and send it back for further processing.

Development environment can either be ABAP / JAVA but Interactive form will most likely be accessed either in online or offline scenario.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use SFP tcode

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/6e/db0cee629b4f43a4f93f59e979aa8a/frameset.htm]

Kind Regards

Mukesh