Did you mean: 

BAPI for New emplyee creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use BAPI:<b>"HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA"</b>

for cretion of new employee.But I am getting the message as follows:

"<b>Personnel Number not yet assigned</b>."

I have tried to give all basic info i.e pa0001 data:Personnel number,Joining Date,End Date,subtype,Personnel area,subarea,employee group,subgroup,Title,First name,lastname,date of birth .I have tried by giving other infotype information(such as address details,communication,city,postal code) in addition to above.But same message is appearing.So please if anybody knows mail me.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganga,

I dont know much about hiring through 'HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA' but have you tried filling infotype 0000 record before 0001,0002, 0006, 0008 etc.

Regards,

Ahmad

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

To hire an employee with the function module 'HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA' , you will have to pass the parameter <b>no_existence_check = 'X'</b>.

Regards,

Suresh DAtti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA function module enables you to maintain master data for employees and applicants.You cant create a Action with this fn. module....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. I've done it and it work.

In fact I had no problems creating an employee with this module so it's kind of hard to tell where the mistake can be.

You should definitely put in PROPOSED_VALUES all the required fields form IT 0000, IT 0001, IT0002.

I don't remember switching NO_EXISTENCE_CHECK