cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Pricing condition using MATGRP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am trying to use matgrp1 field from material master in my condition. I already add this field in Field catalog , tables ( komp, kopk ,komg ). I generate the table in this sequence ( sales org, distribution channel , div, plant, Mat and matgrp1.)

Actually make couple of them .

Now the problem is this when execute the order all condition are working okay but when I select the matgrp1 and update my price system cannot find the access sequence because it canu2019t find the matgrp1.

Pls need your input what I am doing wrong .

Regards

Saeed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes helpful to solve the problem

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you add the new fields in field catelog, that will be helpful to create new condition table n condition record .

But this condition record will only trigger in respective sales documents once its available in Pricing Communication strucuture either header level TKOMK or item leve TKOMP.

to move the new fields to pricing communication structure

Goto Prog:RV60AFZZ & include the coding in Exit:FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

-

as per your post, system is unable to fetch the Material group1 field. so this field has to be moved into pricing communication strucuture.

Once system finds this field, then only it will look for condition record thr Access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou

There was a problem in access sequance insted of komp it was reading through komk

regards problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to "Analysis" function provided in your line item Condition tab. You should be able to find a clue there.

Suggestion:

Your condition table is "sales org, distribution channel , div, plant, Mat and matgrp1"

With this table your trying to give a price to matgrp1 not for the material in a particular Mat Group.

In that case you VK11 has to be for Matgrp1.

We don't use such a method anywhere. as Price is for a Material not for a Material Group.

Why don't you create you table from this way.

"sales org / distribution channel / div plant / Matgrp1/ Material "

Then maintain VK11 for particular material Group 1 & Material.

Then try from beginning.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saeed,

In Access Sequence...plz check in rgt side ,is thr any tick mark for Exclusion .

Remove the Tick mark for all...and Re create the Sales order.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

yes i try this one two . i have made 5 tables with different criteria but mtgrp1 is not working att all on every condition type if get analysis its a yellow ereoor mtgrp1 not find.

Thanks for reply and help rej

saeed