cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods issue form 1 WBS element to another (within same project)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I am a PP consulatnt.I have a scenario in which a project has two WBS elements.And the materail in these WBS elements have a BOM component in common which is maintained in batches.

Now i Procure the BOM component (which is common),I procure 10 quantity against WBS1 and 20 against WBS2.

Now when a production order is created for Material in WBS1 , the component that is being issued is from the batch of 10 qty procured against WBS1,which is correct behaviour os system

I want to issue component from batch of 20 qty i.e batch procured against WBS2.How to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode MB1B and movement 415 Q to transfer the material from WBS 1 to WBS2 and then the material can be issued for WBS2.

Regds,

Uddhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies

I am using automatic batch determination statergy,in which during Goods issue,it searches amongst the batches which are with a particular WBS element and picks the batch list least Expiry date.

Now i want it should seach amongst batches which are there with all WBS elements in that Project(not only its own WBS element) and pick the batch which has least expiry date

Edited by: Shreya Gautam. on Oct 8, 2009 1:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatic batch can be determined for the goods issue only if the material is available in production order account assigned WBS element stock and not if the stock is available in another WBS.

Production order which is assigned to WBS1 cannot recieve (GI) from another WBS stock. This is standard system behaviour.

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will have to stock transfer the component with batch of 20 from WBS2 to WBS1. Now from this WBS1 element you can issue the material to the corresponding production order.

Please note that you cannot issue the material in WBS2 stock to the production order under WBS1.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srikrishna