cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work item Inconsistancy in Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In one of our material master workflow scenario, there was a problem due to changed password of WF-batch. Hence workflow has come to a hault.

After the new password was known, we used synchronize password option and the workflow started working.

We have come across a scenario where user receives a work item notification inwhich material mentioned is say "ABC" , however when he executes work item, a different material say "XYZ" is shown.

I have checked the container thro' workflow log and in log it shows a material "XYZ" instead of "ABC".

I am not able to guess how this material is there in worklfow when it was sterated with material "ABC"

I have referrred the thread

(<b>Note:</b> Workflow was started before WF batch pasword was changed. Then due to password problem workflow was not in working condition, and afterwards, WF =batch pasword corrected and workflow functioning was resumed.)

Is my problem also related to asynchronous data clearing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked, if the workflow was originally started for ABC and the container got mixed up or if it ought to be XYZ all along?

Was it just that one time that the workitem says ABC in the description but is actually working for XYZ?

Might be a problem in refreshing. Can the error be reproduced?

I ran acroos someting similar once and had forgotten to refresh a data element in my function module which was used in the workflow. Might be a possibility too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for inputs.

I have checked that Worklfow is working for material ABC only.

Only for the said paticular WI , it has taken reference of XYZ.

Regarding reproducing, when we have got latest WI today, it is correct one.. so actually not able to understand reason behind the problem scenrio!

Regds,

Akshay