cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect info in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i enter incorrect info in the sales order, such as rate, qty, material, client name, etc., what are my options to correct this? what should i do if delivery document is already made? what if it is partially dispatched?

thanks again!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Take a note of this:

1. Incorrect Quantity in Sales Order: As you have already created Delivery for partial Quantity, you can only change the quantity till the extent it is not delivered. For the delivered quantity you can only cancel / reverse the Delivery Document.

2. Material: Material cannot be changed as you have already partially delivered it...

3. Client Name: Sold-to-Party: You cannot change even in Sales Order once it is created. Ship-To-Party you can change only if Delivery is not done. But as you have partially processed Delivery, you cannot change Sold To party also.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If It Invoiced you have to cancel Invoice and reverse Delivery then you can change s.o and again same process with your requirement(Changes Done),

If it's not invoiced you can Reverse PGI then can change S.O again Do Normal Process..

Even If you dont want to cancel Invoice Still the Price Variation comes then also create Debit/Credit Memo sent it customer then create new s.o with correct qty, leave it excisting S.O..

Hari Mandav