cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for the consignement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can anyone tell me from which table will i get the consignee name and address.

is consignee name and SHIP TO PARTY is different or similar

Please give me the solution as soon as possible

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the consignee name and ship to party are same. With regards to table check in the table VBPA and the partner type SH along with

delivery document number in field VBELN

Item number of the SD document POSNR

Partner function PARVW = SH

Address =ADRNR

pass this ADRNR number to table ADRC where you will get the address details for your consignee.

for any more details you call reply back.

regards,

Ashish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consignee and SHIP to party may or may not be same, This depends on the Bsiness scenario.

In general Consignee will be the one who places the orders.

So the Consignee address can be fetched from the VBPA partner address depending on the Partner function he perfoms

Goto the table VBAK and fetch the VBELN number

Now goto the VBPA table with the Input value as VBELN and fetch the ADRNR number which is nothing but the Address number and the PARVW as the partner function of the Consignee.

Now goto the ADRC table with the ADRNR number and fetch the Address details and the Name

Hope it is clear,

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> is consignee name and SHIP TO PARTY is different or similar

Yes,Consignee is nothing but the customer where we are sending the materials.It is noting but ship-to-party only.

Yes,both are same.

> Can anyone tell me from which table will i get the consignee name and address.

First goto "VBPA" table.

Enter the order number.Execute.

Note down the value of "KUNNR" for the entry against "WE" which is the value for the field "PARVW".

Note down the "ADRNR" for that entry.

Next Goto "ADRC" table and pass this ADRNR into the table "ADRC" for the field "ADRNR".

Execute.

Here you can get the address.

The same can be get by using KNA1 table also if the address in order is same as master data.

In "KNA1' table pass the "KUNNR" and fetch the value of "ADRNR".

Pass this value into "ADRC" and get the address.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will not get Ship To Party Address Diretctly at Table Level, But you will get another way but should write logic in your programme with ABAPER

Fine Ship To Party Number and Name at LIKP from there go to Customer Master Table KNA1 there you will get all address details but this can do with ABAPER Only.

Hari Mandav