cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SFTP where I am converting a flat-file to XML using module. I am getting the following error in channel:

Could not deliver message to XI: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAException: Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=Srv_AB;TS=;AN=AB_Pick_Send_out_asy;ANS=urn:whs:abc:mm:global:whsmgmt:pick:100;

where Srv_AB is the sender service, urn:whs:abc:mm:global:whsmgmt:pick:100 is MT namespace.

Thanks,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Try doing this:

1. Do a dummy change in the channel (putting a space in description will do) and activate it

2. Now go to the cache in Integration directory and if you find any red entries, do a cache refresh there

3. Check in SXI_CACHE whether your communication channel is visible of not. also do a cache refresh there

4. Then test your interface

If nothing helps.

1. Delete the channel and recreate one with the same/different name

2. Restart J2EE engine

Regards

Suraj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a generic problem.....if you are 100% sure that the Sender/ Receiver Agreements are configured with correct objects, then the Cache is stuck somewhere.....did you check the cache status in ID.....performing a cache refresh will help

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cache is updated.. All the objects are configured properly..

Thanks,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested using 'Test Configuration'.. It is failing at Interface Det and Mapping:

Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_AB_Pick_Intermediate_to_DELVRY03_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; Parsing an empty source. Root element expected! </Trace>

Basically, I've an Interface mapping which uses Java mapping to create an Intermediate structure. This intermediate structure is then used as source message in graphical mapping.

First I do an FCC on the flat file(Contains special characters). This is the input to Java mapping. Can there be any problem because of special characters.

Thanks,

Vishal

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Generally special characters should not be a problem.

But you can take the payload and test your java mapping first and see whether the required output is coming or not

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel there should be a problem with the channel itself.. I tested with the FCC output in Test Config.. It works fine.. I might need to delete and create the channel again.. Thanks for the suggestions..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is resolved now. Instead of running the wizard, I created all the objects manually. In Sender Agreement and Receiver Det. there's 'Sender uses Virtual receiver' checkbox. By default it takes * for Receiver partner and receiver service.

I 'checked' the checkbox , removed * and selected correct receiver service. It worked.. But I didn't get why! As a regular practice I've never 'checked' the checkbox as it takes *. I would like to know the reason why it worked!

Thanks,

Vishal