cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Message - Scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am working on F2F Scenario with FCC, my data is getting processed successfully by sender and receiver CC, and also i could see the chequred flag in SXMB_MONI, but when i see the pipeline it is showing as"Scheduled" in the Inbound message.

What could be the problem eventhough I have received the output file successfully,

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the queues of the SXMB_MONI for that XI message and see are there any entries blocked...

Normally scheduling will occur if the queue used by the service (inbound) is blocked due to the error of the previous messages

but yours looks like a different case any how check the same if there are any entries blocked in queue for the same

Use SMq2 or SMq1 for checking outbound and inbound queues

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No messages are blocked in the queue

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nithiya,

>>chequred flag in SXMB_MONI, but when i see the pipeline it is showing as"Scheduled" in the Inbound message

Check the log of Receiver Communication channel. Also see whether the user PIAPPLUSER is locked!!!

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

No error shown in Receiver CC. it shows

10/8/09 11:34:29 AM 27498307-86a8-4d16-353a-946fa68178f2 Message processing completed successfully

10/8/09 11:34:29 AM 27498307-86a8-4d16-353a-946fa68178f2 Message with ID 27498307-86a8-4d16-353a-946fa68178f2 processed

10/8/09 11:34:29 AM 27498307-86a8-4d16-353a-946fa68178f2 Message processing started

Also when I looked into the message data tab in receiver channel it shows

End Point http://XXXX:XXXX/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI

Authorization PasswordCredential(PIISUSER):password=********

Is this correct or it should be using PIAPPLUSER. If so where should this be changed

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Edited by: Nithiyanandam A.U. on Oct 8, 2009 8:11 AM

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiya,

PIISUSER is correct

In Moni it is showing successful flag right? Then where is this SCHEDULED coming from?

Regrads

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i double click on the message and see the pipeline steps

Inbound Message ( CENTRAL )

Receiver Identification

Interface Determination

Receiver Grouping

Message Branch According to Receiver List

Request Message Mapping

Technical Routing

Call Adapter

Response

Here in the Inbound Message it is showing a green flag (i.e Scheduled) and also I could not see the payload in the call adapter & reponse steps but there a transaction as a whole is successfully in moni, sender CC & receiver CC

File pickde up by sender CC from directory in FTP server

output file generated and placed in respective o/p directory in FTP server

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default inbound message is shown with green flag.. it does not mean that it is scheduled ...

There are different meanings for the flags used at different places...The message is scheduled if it showss at message level in Moni not at the inbound pipeline message

Check the remaining XI messages inbound message it will be showing green flads only..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiya,

there is no problem in that, the flag color is always like this

And the absence of payload from Call adapter is because it has been written as a file.

For scenarios like IDoc receiver you may see a payload in call adapter.

You can see the output payload in Technical Routing step

I guess now your problem is solved

Regards

Suraj