cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to subtract it out automatically - pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This question I posted in MM however no response from MM folk, and I believe maybe pricing is more of expert side for SD.

The following is my question:

Currently one of my schema setup looks like the second table below, and I would like to keep the condition types ZIPR and ZB15 to remain as it is, however, in the meantime, I also want to make these two values to automatically subtracted out with similar value (see following AAAA value correspond to ZIPR respectively) because we don't want the system to include the value of ZIPR upon effective calculation during costing run. Thus, I plan to create one new condition types correspond to this ZIPR.

For example: My object on following diagram is when PO create, the ZIPR (value is maintained using MEK3 in condition table) appear as 10, and the AAAA condition type should pick up this 10 and negative value (i.e. -10) to subtract out this ZIPR value automatically.

P101---Val.Price Supply.Pln----300

ZB24---Freight - mat cost--

FRB1---Freight (Value)--

ZB29----Freight/Quantity ---(25)

-

Delivery Costs----

GRWR--Statistical Value--

ZIPR-----HSIL MRP Price--

AAAA----HSIL MRP Price ---(10)

ZICP-----HSIL Cost Price--

-

Total----

THe following is my setting in the system:

The condition type setup for AAAA in M/06 is:

- Cond Class = A - Discount or surcharge

- Calculat Type = A - percentage

- Plus/Minus = X - Negative

- Manual Entries = D (not possible to process manually)

- Amount/percent = checked

- Qty Relation = checked

- Item Condition = checked

- delete fr DB = Do not Delete (set the deleltion flag only)

- Scale Basis = C (Qty scale)

- Unit Measure = Con

and M/08 is:

I have the Fro and To field in M/08 for this AAAA condition point to ZIPR.

Problem:

However, the result comes out on my PO condition screen is the AAAA appeared blank grey value, and it doesn't copy the ZIPR value.

Any clue?

thanks

Karen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KAren

There are two ways to achieve your requirement

1) got M/08 >select your procedure>control-->and against your condition type ZIPR check "statistics" check box. By doing this the value of ZIPR will not effect calculation during costing run.

2) If still you want AAAAA condition type, then apart from your settings, maintain same access sequence as ZIPR, and maintain same condition records as well. So that if ZIPR = 10, AAAA will be -10.

try and revert

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I have create this new AAAA condition type in M/06, and in the schema table and tied it to a condition table (access sequence) and create a condition record in MEK1 for it with -100%; next in the M/08, I insert this AAAA condition and put the "From" and "To" value tie to the step of ZIPR.

The outcome is working.

However, I am just wondering, beside the above method that I am using, what other method I can use?

Because I did come across some condition (i.e. like AAAA) that don't require to tie to a access sequence (i.e. hence condition table), and the end result also fulfill the correct outcome. I tried this method, but it failed (which is why I sent you the email previously before this email). Only after I tied the AAAA to an access sequence and insert a record in MEK1, the outcome is shown.

Thus, how does the other condition work if they don't tied to an access sequence and which by the way, working also.

thanks

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello pricing guru,

anyone know my question on this?

thanks

Karen