cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection report layout form default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We had created the new form for out inspection report on qa32 and trying to default the new customized form in result printout screen but unable to do the same. Again and again I need ot select my variant to get my new form even I still use the username as a variant.

I tried with variants to default it but not working .Is there any config to default the new form ?

Akash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sujit...I will get with developer on this and will give it a shot....thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am not talking about qa32 screen rather I am talking about result prinout screen which triggers from qa32 layout.

once you run qa32..select the line and click the inspection report button and it will take you to the result printout screen where you can see the form at the bottom of the screen which is currently "QM_INSP_RESULT" which needs to be changed to my new form as a default...In this screen, variants can work only if you pull every time. But I want my form to be default everytime I run the transaction

Hope I am clear now.

Regards,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Read following may help you

You called up report RQGAAM31 to print out the inspection report. However, variant I_TYP_01 is not maintained in this report for inspection type 01.

For report RQGAAM31, you can set up the variants in such a way that they are automatically called up, regardless of the inspection type.

For example, variant 'I_TYP_01' stands for inspection type '01', variant 'I_TYP_05' for inspection type '05' etc.

When you maintain the variants for the inspection types, you can control which layout set is to be used, for example.

If the printout is not to come from report RQGAAM31, then you can activate the appropriate customer exit (enhancement QSS10001) and with this, call up another report.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. This is one way. But do you know how you can change the DEFAULT ("global") form without creating a user specific or creating a inspection type specific variant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In header screen of QA32 >at bottom "Layout">set here the default layout

Also Make your layout as "default layout " while saving layout.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the output screen go to SETTINGS > LAYOUT>MANAGE LAYOUT and Set the default screen.

This should work.

Thank you