cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple specifications in MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

During incoming inspection , our requirement is to attach multiple specifications in single MIC for one part.

Lets say MIC is DIM01 and it has like 10 diffferent specifications on it. I know in MIC if we are going for qual, we can assign only one lower and upper limit values but wht would happen if I have more than one upper /lower limits for the same MIC .

I dont want to create multiple MIC's for each upper/lower limits.I do know that we can put them all in shor text of the inspection plan but looking if there is any efficient way to handle this issue.

Pls advice.

Regards,

Akash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash, [Kindly go through this link.|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SameParameters-DifferentSpecifications] It may be the thing you are looking for. Regards, Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you notuse Incomplete copy model

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear chidprakash,

If you want to use same MIC multiple times during inspection then u can use ur MIC as DIM01 for this dont put the tolerance and in inspection plan use multiple times the same MIC but maintain different tolerance.

Your requirement get resolved.

Kindly check and revert if u need any more help.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello anil,

I am already aware of your solution but trying to figure some efficient way of handling this beacuase it may affect the SPC's if we follow this method.

Regards,

Akash