cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound XML validation failed against schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are getting mapping exception at the time of Inbound XML validation but in the trace it is not displaying

like which fields are not validating.

I have gone through the Interface mapping in that we are using 2 mapping programs one is imported archives(java mapping) for validation

and another one is for Messaging mapping.we are getting the problem at the time of validation itself,

i have navigated by double clicking on the imported archive mapping program it is taken into another page

where we will get the archive programs.we have soo many xsd files and its path, and one .java file and class file

for validatting the xsd files. up to now everything is fine.

please find the remaining question in the below post

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CONTINUATION QUESTION FOR THE ABOVE

If i click on the xsd files it is displaying the complete schema structure, but in the case of 2 xsd files(those are using in one

interface where we are getting validation error)it is displaying the error like "cannot display file com/AAA/BBB/java/CCC/xi/bc/validator/xsds/<filename.xsd> unable to determine code".as per my assumption the xsd file

is not present in that perticular path, if so how can i put these xsd files into the path specified? how can i get that folders to nagvigate into that path? And also i am not able to download the xsd file from the external defination, is it work if i copy the file into note pad and by changing the extension as .xsd ?

We are using PI7.0, give me an idea how to resolve the issue

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

help me if any body faced the peoblem given above.

Regards

Sankar