cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support package upgrade documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before doing the support package,is there any available documents or the informations of what are the changes going to be take place in the systems like tables, programs,and other modification. So that I can ask the developers or functional people to check the changes.

Thanks

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought the same. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I've never heard of such list. In all the customers I've worked in the way SP's are implemented is the following:

1. Import SP's into DEV

2. Discuss with developers changes that conflict with your company modifications (SPAU and SPDD) and act accordingly. (Reset or keep your mods)

3. Import SP's into QAS and apply transports that came from your SPAU and SPDD.

4. Set a group of business users to test QAS after SP's. This would usually flag any changes that the SP's done that are noticable to users, and then work with them and developers to correct if necessary.

5. Once business is happy and signs off implement in PRD.

Most of the changes will not be visible to users and will not influence their work at all.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A SP is basically a collections of Notes and corrections, click on the information button beside the SP at SAP Marketpalce for a list of the SP contents.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan. I can able to see all the notes from SAP service market place, but that is too complicated to see all the notes for each package ie(5000 or more). I want to know if that any documents says about this program going to change by this codes by a simple method.

Thanks

John