cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

In Excise how BED AED, SED and Cess are coming? where is control or any function or any copy control setting that bring value of this fields?

please guide me to solve this question.

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to the previous thread for condition based procedure,following the same path as mentioned above go one step below

Condition Based Excise Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

I am using TAXINN in standard still it is not flowing.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

the conditions that you have used for excise purposes (in your pricing procedure) need to be defined in SAP IMG->Logistics (general)-> tax on goods movement->India>Basic settings->Determination of excise Duty--->Maintain Excise Defaults

On this screen you have to maintain the respective condition types under the relevant column. for example, in BED column maintain the condition type you have used for Basic Excise Duty.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Vishesh Kapoor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO-->Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Maintain Excise Defaults,

here you maintain the Tax Procedure the relevant condition types and it is from here the system picks up the respective cond.types and in turn their values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your BED , Cess, Ecess all these values come from Tax Codes which is assigned to the relevant combination in VK12.

BED Value comes from the Chapter ID & the rest of the Excise Duties & CST , LST comes from the Tax code.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got that value of BED SED AND CESS etc are coming from Condition master Records to Sales order to Billing doucment (F2) but in Excise Invoice (JEX) it is coming from where ? if it is coming from F2 then how it is coming is there any customisation ?

Regards

Arun

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
if it is coming from F2 then how it is coming is there any customisation

In IMG, Logistics-General => Tax on Goods Movements => India where you would be maintaining delivery type and billing type. Moreover, in J1IIN, you are creating excise invoice only by referring billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR LAXIMIPATI

U R CORRECT IF EVERY THINGS IS COMING FROM F2 THEN MY QUESTION IS -

IN COMMERCIAL INVOICE F2 ALL TYPE OF EXCISE DUTY IS APPEARING( I AM USING TAXINN AND PRICING PROCEDURE IS FACTORY SALES CONDITION BASED.)

BUT WHEN I AM CREATING EXCISE INVOICE J1IIN AND REFERING TO COMMERCIAL INVOICE (F2) IT IS NOT FLOWING WHAT IS THE REASON?

IS THERE ANY CONTROL IN COPY CONTROL FUNCTION. I AM USING SAP STANDARD I HAVE NOT CHANGE ANY THINGS.

REGARDS

ARUN

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please avoid using CAPS in this forum.

Have a look at note 952289

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as my understanding goes the Pricing Procedures set up in Country Version India, should have the BED AED, SED and Cess condition types on them which get automatically populated on the Order considering the the Excise relevant setings on the Customer Master Data and Material Master Data and then through Delivery and Billing they also appear on the Billing Output (Excise Invoice).

Best Regards