Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

counting the drop-down selections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

The scenario is:

The user has a filter with 20 product lines, for each he must to edit any cells in the layout. He select one, make changes, save, choice other product line in the filter, edit any cells, save, etc...

I need to make a counter that show to user which product line that he had changed, like an input field, but just to show the product lines changed. who can help me?

Regards.

Fábio P. Copetti - Brazil - BI-One

SAP-SEM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi azaz ali.

Hi Guillaume Garcia.

Thanx a lot with solutions, in this weekend i'll try these, after i will answer if work or not.

Best Regards

Fábio P. Copetti - Brazil - BI-One

SAP-SEM

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN.

It seems that you are using a tableView to display the data. If so, just reserve 1 column 'change Flag' that will hold this piece of information.

In the OnInputProcessing event, you would surely determine whick row is accessed. Thus, you just have to update the column 'change Flag' of this row for the User to remember he/she has already made modifications.

As the layout is rendered, the screen is modified and the column 'change Flag' along with it...

Best regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be writing the code in oninputprocessing for the selection of data ( i.e the value selected). After that you append that into an internal table. Then you can view all the changes done by the user after he completes all the changes by viewing that table.

Regards,

Azaz Ali.