cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schdule for delivery issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My stock got reserved against a delivery. This delivery mistakenly deleted by user but still the stock showing in schedule for delivery column in report. Since delivery is deleted I cannot track it. Now how to bring that stock from schedule for delivery to unrestricted stocks.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My stock got reserved against a delivery

Means what

say a material X say 10 units in unrestricted stock in MMBE

A sales order is created for that material X say 5 units and subsequently delivery was created for that sales order and no picking or PGI also not done

Now in MMBE in unrestricted still the stock will be 10

But in the detailed display you will find 5 units under scheduled for delivery column (assuming that no other sales order or PO and delivery lies for that material X )

If you are referring that as stock got reserved against a delivery

If this is the case you are referring then if you delete the delivery stock will come back to unrestricted fully and there will not be any qty in the detailed display as scheduled for delivery

For this you need to Refresh MMBE or log off and relog and see

Anyway i will test it and confirm you tomorrow as right now i dont have access to SAP

I have tested now

Once the delivery is deleted there is no qty is displayed in the shedule for delivery heading

This happens automatically once you refresh MMBE

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 8, 2009 12:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your response. I will wait for your reply today.

To make it clear my setting is - if i delete delivery before PGI then stock should not be shown in sch.for.delivery column and it is working fine also.

One more thing i want to clear that, handling unit was also involved in it. Is it delivery got delete and since handling unit still exists thats why stocks till showing in sch.for.delivery.

Ibrahim

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

I have tested now

Once the delivery is deleted there is no qty is displayed in the shedule for delivery heading

This happens automatically once you refresh MMBE

One more thing i want to clear that, handling unit was also involved in it.
 Is it delivery got delete and since handling unit still exists thats why 
    stocks till showing in sch.for.delivery.

It is quiet a long time i did config of handling unit So this part i am not able to answer clearly now

But logically speaking handling unit is a part of delivery that is packing

Deleting delivery means by that time that subsequent handling unit is also deleted or taken care of hence you are able to delete delivery

In that case also the stocks should get removed from scheduled for delivery column

Delivery deleted but handling unit of that exists I feel this cannot happen

Regards

Raja

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Oct 8, 2009 5:05 PM

Coded sentence were split into three lines for easy visibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I tried deleting delivery which is having handling unit. System will not allow you to delete until and unless handling unit assignment is removed. Which means system is in line.

Now, i do not understand what could be the issue, why the stocks are still under sch.for.delivery?

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like there is an inconsistency occurred in your system.

As I already suggest you, do following steps & check.

Go to SE38

Enter "SDRQCR21" there

Execute

In the next screen, Enter the Material Number which is stuck in your delivery.

Mandatory: Tick "Comparison" tick box only. This will do a simulation in your system. This way you can find whether there is any inconsistency in the system.

Now Execute.

If you find any record in that report, you have to clear that to set the system to normal status.

Please go thought above mentioned SAP Notes before doing update.

Then go back again one step.

Tick "Data transfer" tick box

Then Execute

Now check what ever you were looking at. Everything should be OK now.

Best regards,

Anupa

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I Thank you all for sharing your valuable knowledge. I have encounter the same issue but my delivery was not deleted it was processed normally but in MMBE report Stock for particular batch was showing it in "Schedule for Delivery". I run the program SDRQCR21 and it was removed from "schedule for delivery".

Thank you onces again

Best Regards,

Nomi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below SAP Notes.

sapnote_0000547277

sapnote_0000025444

Those SAP notes are on Inconsistency clearance reports given by SAP. (Go to SE38 & run SDRQCR21)

Go though above SAP notes before doing anything.

Normally when you delete the delivery document, your MD04 should be back to normal.

If it is not happening, which means there is a inconsistency in yor stock table & sales table.

Best regards,

Anupa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to run the correction report SDRQCR21

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This stock lies under the delivery till it is there in the system.Once you delete the Delivery, it would automatically comes to Unrestricted Use.

Kindly check in VL06G as must be some more Deliveries are assigned to that Material. Also check the Unit of Measurement in MMBE.Hoe it may help you to track the exact quantity.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the stock got reserved against a delivery document and that delivery document has been deleted and now if you want to bring that stock from schedule to unrestricted stocks means then go to VA02 and put a Reason for Rejection and close the sales order and then go to MMBE and then you can check the stock will come back to the unrestricted use stock (Assuming that the reserved stock is an unrestricted stock only)

Regards

Srinath