Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q&A Database in Solution Manager

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please help me in finding Q&A DB in Solution Manager implmentation tools? I am refering to the Q&A DB mentioned in the ASAP menthodology. I could get some information like SB04 was used for that in the previous version. But for SolMan 7.0, how will I access the Q&A DB?

Thanks and REgards,

Rajeev.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BPML is basically the business process structure you create in SOLAR01. If you want an Excel version, you can run one of the reports in SOLAR_EVAL and export it. There are several different options, so you can create many "flavors" of a BPML depending on your needs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev, the Q&A DB is almost completely reconstituted through the Solution Manager implementation functionality (transactions SOLAR01 and SOLAR02). The only thing truly "missing" is the questionnaires that used to be provided, but SAP stopped updating those some time ago.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response. I am not specifically looking for anything. I am just exploring the concepts of BPML and Q&ADB, which I am unable to find out. Could please tell me how can I access the BPML?

Regards,

Rajeev.