cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start 1 JCO-unicode-Server and 1 JCO-none-unicode-Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to start one JCo-Server that is unicode-able and another one JCo-Server that is not unicode-able in one program?

I want to share one service that my Java-Program is providing for 2 SAP-Systems. But one SAP-System is a Unicode-System and the other a None-unicode-System.

I've implemented the tip of the following site for my Unicode-System, but anyhow it does not function:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/de/87/b55a4201301453e10000000a155106/content.htm

If I start the JCo-Server for my Unicode-System first, then the communication for this system will work, but for the other, none-unicode system not.

If I start the JCo-Server for my None-unicode-System first, then only the communication for the none-unicode system will work.

Any Ideas??

Or another question: How can I make the Unicode-System communicate-able with a none-unicode JCo-Server?

Thanks for reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've solved my problem: I changed all my JCo-Objects in my program from from version 2.1.8 to 3.0.2.

After that I don't needed to input information wether it's a unicode-connection or not.