SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of an aggregated bill (ETHIM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deal All,

Can you pls help me how I should reverse an aggregated bill (made by ETHIM)?

Thank you,

Gergő

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey George,

I don't think you can reverse aggregated posting in the standard SAP solution. If you need to reverse an individual customer bill

you can only reverse the bill and then repost it with a new aggregated document.

Thanks,

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thank you for your comment. I know the way that you described, but I had a differend situation.

2 ETHIM were running simultaneously (with almost the same selection criteria), and the postings were mixed. So now there are some aggregated FI-CA postings with incorrect total amount (the sum amount of items in DFKKTHI is not equal with the total amount of the FI-CA doc.). This is why I should reverse the aggregated posting and aggregate again the concerned line items.

Regards,

Gergő

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

a reversal of ETHI or ETHIM is possible if you have the correct support package. Please have look to SAP note 1241638.

Best regards,

Alexander

PS.: The report is REDEREG_ETHI_REV

0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately our system is on support package IS-U/CCS 464 (patch level 0020). Do you have any idea how I can solve this problem in our system?

Thank you,

Gergő

0 Kudos

Hi Gergő,

in this case please open a customer message (OSS) in the service marketplace (component IS-U-IDE). I believe it exist a special Z-report for reverse the aggr. document.

Best regards,

Alexander