cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Compliance Framework in Process Control 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

Iu2019m new in the theme GRC BO PC 3.0 and RM 3.0.

In the Moment we are customizing the system.

Iu2019m searching for Information How to Guide the Multiple Compliance Framework in Process Control.

Could any body help us?

Kind regards

Harald Kluge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you look at the documents placed in the service market place. Those documents will help you a bit.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved. See my last entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the problem that I had realized. It was only a poor little step I had to take. I had to include the MCF structure in my autorisation concept in the portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to both of you, Problem is solved. The Problem was not the step copy. The Problem in fact was that I donu2019t make the step bottom up to the folder and choose "Past as Delta Link". Afterwards the rest work fine.

Last Problem witch is left, is that my new MCF isn't displayed in the entry navigation list.

can you help?

Kind regards

Harald Kluge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you the RKT Documents help.

In the Document it is written, that I have to copy a Work set for my new MCF. But it doesnu2019t work.

Donu2019t understand why because I have Super User authority, with which I should have the opportunity to copy an existing MCF.

Have any body have the same Problem?

Kind regards,

Harald Kluge

0 Kudos

Copying the Workset in the Portal does not work?

Do you get an error?

Did you right-click on an existing workset to choose "copy"?

Cheers,

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

Highlight SOX in the workset and right click to copy. Then you will have two SOX related worksets showing up. The workset with _0 is the one you will need to change and customise to the compliance initiative you are trying to configure. What specific error do you get. Have you defined the initiative and assigned it to a regulation type in the backend.

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your advice. But as you say it only helps a bit. In the special point to enlarge the Compliance Framework I haven't found the Information how to guide it. Can you help me at this point.

Kind regards,

Harald Kluge

0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure where you looked in SMP - did you check the "ramp-up knowledge transfer [http://service.sap.com/rkt]

In there there is the RKT for PC 3.0 and that contains a large section on MCF, such as the "MCF Configuration" and "Configuring a Compliance Initiative"...

Additionally we (GRC RIG) are currently working on a how-to guide on this topic that should be published later this year!

Cheers,

Dominic