SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Module in F n' R

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone guide me how I can create a reference module in forecasting ang replenishment, so that I can have new articles adopting its consumption values? Is there any documention available on this topic?

Thank you,

Manoj.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

barbara_wessela
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

a reference module can be created manually in F&R in the respective transaction. It has to be assigned to the "new" article as reference product using the mass maintenance for LP. You have to run the transaction that creates the artifical history. Then run FRP and check the time series consumption data of reference.

Once again: you find more information in the F&R workshops (see previous thread).

Best regards

Barbara

Edited by: Barbara Wessela on Oct 9, 2009 2:47 PM

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

barbara_wessela
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

a reference module can be created manually in F&R in the respective transaction. It has to be assigned to the "new" article as reference product using the mass maintenance for LP. You have to run the transaction that creates the artifical history. Then run FRP and check the time series consumption data of reference.

Once again: you find more information in the F&R workshops (see previous thread).

Best regards

Barbara

Edited by: Barbara Wessela on Oct 9, 2009 2:47 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Barabara,

Thank you very much for your inputs. I was able to create a reference Module and assgin new articles to it.

Best wishes,

Manoj.