cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I have a Purchase Order account assigned with a WBS element. Is it possible to change that WBS element in that PO, after creating that PO? (PO created from PR).

2. I can see in the PO line items change history that PROFIT CENTER got changed. How to do that? Where we have to change Profit center so that it will be reflecting in item chage history. (I can t see profit center in that PO)

3. If we change some thing in a WBS element (using CJ02), where the change log will be ? how to check that?

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We can able to change the Account Assignment of WBS in the PR or PO.

In the case of the Profit Cetner. once u created a PR with xxx WBS Account Assingment. After that if u change the Profit center in that Project, then the change would be reflected in the PR also.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1: WBS element can be changed by changing the acct. assignment in the PR and then in the PO accordingly.

Q2: The profit center can be changed in the WBS element level and the changes can be seen in CNS60 / CN60. For profit center changes in the PO, the WBS change will be registered and hence the change in the profit center will take effect.Tcode ME23N (environment --- > item changes)

Q3: The changes in the WBS element can be seen in CNS60 / CN60.

Regards,

Uddhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Q3 make sure that change document is activated in project profile - OPSA.

Sarang

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Q2. Just change the profit center in WBS if the your PO is created for WBS ( I mean change proft center of the PS Cost Object ) & Check. I am not much sure but it Profit cneter can originate in Material codument from tow source one is Material Master & second is Cost Object ( Inour case PS Cost Object )

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quest1: It is not possible to change the account assignment in the PO unless the "Indicator: Account assignment can be changed" in PO account assignment categories in config is set.

Quest3: You can view transaction CNS60 or CN60 to view changes in the WBS element.

Regards

Srikrishna