Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete user in CUP/Access Enforcer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created a request type Delete, with action 'Delete_User'

When we run this, the ticket is approved and closed, but from SU01 I find the user is not deleted.

Is there any UME action, we need to add in addition to the request type action?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Maybe a stupid question, but still: you have activated autoprovisioning...?

In the audit trail after the final approval, does it say "autoprovisioning done"?

Frank.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help, i made the changes and the users are deleted successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

There are a few things to try here.

Firstly, check the authorisations of the user in the Connector. If they do not have sufficient access to maintain the users then that could cause a problem.

I would also then check that you have activated the auto-provisioning functionality within the Workflow configuration node. Check when the provisioning should be performed, if at all?

Also check the workflow config in general as it may be that the workflow has not completed and is waiting for further approval.

Do you have any CUA configured?

If so, make sure that these settings are correctly maintained in CUP and that the connections are appropriately set up.

Cheers,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

If you were able to close the request successfully then check the audit log for this request and make sure it's closed. In this scenario, you don't have autoprovisioning 'ON'. Make sure to check the provisioning configuration in workflow and choose auto provisioning at the end of the request.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating a type is not enough.

What if your GRCADM is not authorized to delete user ID's?

This may not be desirable anyway... let alone "provisioning" deletions when the user is still logged on...

I assume that you are "just" testing the functionality?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you activate the request type?

If not it can be possible that the request is routed to another path (where the initiator isn't defined accurate) and is auto-provisioned, but nothing happens...

Best Regards,

Alexa