SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last IDOC that changed a customer installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what is the way I can find out , which was the last IDOC that changed a customer installation.

many idocs come and go (for the same installation), but how could I find the last one that carried out the change.

Thanks

• I can see the field change /installation change(from extras menu) , then see the FMM-BATCH category , but from here where to go, I needed some assistence, or mabe there's a better way to find this out.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not sure if it is that easy but you can try using WE09 and search for IDocs that contain your installation number on them and take the latest one from that list. You enter your basic type, and enter your installation number under the selection screen section "Criteria for search in data records".

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks

I dont think I could give the installation, but I gave the EAN field and it's content, then result is with all timstamps and I then need to look for the latest one.