cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during multiple specification

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When I am creating inspection plan with multiple specification, I am facing an error

"No valid material-routing allocation exists for XYZ material".

This is happening when I am trying to select Dependant Characteristic Specification. I went to that tab and entered, Material, Object and Object type. Could anyone tell me what exactly is missing here.

Thanks

Vineeth varghese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

done. thx

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vineeth,

Same problem face by me please guide me. I done all process but Inspection Plan is not get assigned in Inspection Lot.

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

same problem i m facing inspetion plan is not getting assigned to lot ( i m using inspection type 01 and object type as pharma ) . please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you please elaborate the steps you are following.

Depent multiple specs are entered in a task list after proper assignment of vendor & material .

please follow steps

To incorporate these scenarios in SAP do following steps;

Step: 01. Create an inspection plan; initially take any one as the specification limit for Length.

Step: 02. Assign material and all three vendors to the task list group counter.

Step: 03. Go to characteristic over view screen, select the MIC attached and click on the DEPENDENT CHARECTERISTIC button .

Step: 04. System will populat a new screen. In this screen system will allow you to enter vendor wise different specification limits to a single MIC.

Step: 05. Whenever the GR will be posted for the vendor. Lot will be generated and the relevant limits will be read by the system at time if result recording.

Regards

Sujit

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujith,

It was due to a small mistake from my side. In the "dependant characteristc specs general" tab instead of chossing drop dowm nenu, I manually populated material field, so the other corresponding fields in that tab didnt got populated. Once I used drop down functionality, it worked.

Next issue which am facing is I created inspection plan and assigned 01 inspn type in mat master. But this plan is not getting assigned to inspn lot. I checked, 01 inspn type active, assign task list check box, multiple spec in material master. Usage 5 and release indicator 4 for inspection plan with correct key date. In material assignment I assigned object type 01 (country). Erro "No inspection plan found" is showing here.

Thanks,

Vineeth

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Oct 12, 2009 7:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In material assignment you may have to maintain the Vendor-material or customer-material combination with may be country

Also check whether vendor is same in Inspection lot & in task list.

Please check the entry.

Regards

Sujit

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Material assignment, I am not able to asssign vendor. Its showing error, when I try to asisgn vendor. But there is no issue in assigning customer and objects. Also when I tried to create inspection lot my manual lot creation also, inspection plan is not getting assigned to inspection lot. If any one came across these scenario, pls help me. Early replies are appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

--> I have 2 supplying plants, and 1 receiving plant ( one material code)

--> Maintain inspection plan for supplying plant as vendor for both the plants

--> When transfer the from suppluing plant to receiving plant as STO , lot is created with inspection type '08' but not attached the task list for supplying plant spect( maintained in receiving plant).

--> If ony supplying plant is there then there is no problem by default it is considered first group counter (5/4)

--> please adivse me how to handle for multiple vendors/supplying plant with 2 group counters( 5/4 is same in inspection plant)

Advance thanks

please help