cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 7.1 Product License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need complete license information for SAP Netweaver 7.1 product from where I can get it.

Actually, I need to know if an organization purchase full licensed product of SAP Netweaver 7.1 then they can use the same to develop and distribute their application. Here my target application is based on SAP Netweaver Mobile application for handheld devices. After developing my application for handheld device I need to deploy and distribute my application on more than one device say 500 mobile phones.

Whether this full license allows to distribute my application on more than one device or else I need to get bulk license for many devices.

Kindly, provide your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

D. Vinodh Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess if you have Netweaver license , you should be able to use Mobile as well.

And pricing is based on SAP backend user licenses i think. and not specifically based on number of devices to which the application is deployed.

Regards,

Liji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 is part of SAP Netweaver 7.1 Product Suite. So it comes in the box once you purchase licenses for SAP Netweaver 7.1.

There are no seperate licenses for distribution of customer developed mobile applications for handhelds. You can distribute it among as many devices based on your requirement.

One point here is that if you want to use IBM DB2e as the database for SAP Netweaver 7.1 Mobile Handheld applications then you will have to purchase licenses for that. All related details on the same are also available at Service market place.

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nipun,

Can you share me Service Market Place link for the same.

Regards,

DVR

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

URL is --> https://service.sap.com, however you will also need an S User-Id to login, so check with your BASIS folks or Porject Manager for one.

Chintan

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinodh,

SAP Service Market Place link for SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1 is https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/installNWmobile71

Regards,

Nipun