cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM1 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know is it possible to get the delivery block reasons in VKM1 report for sales orders, with different delivery blocks applied to them,

lets say order 1 created with delivery block quantity as reason and order 2 for credit limit and order 3 for reservation as delivery block as reasons,

so when i try to get the VKM1 release creidt block orders report, i dont find reasons against the all orders,

please let me know if any possible ways available to check the delivery block reasons in VKM1 report,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Siddaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The enhancement points available in the program making it possible to achieve the required solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, where do we maintain the enhancement that you are referring to? I would like to include delivery block reason in VKM1 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Credit block is not a physical entry like you see in delivery block and billing block. If a customer is blocked for credit it is controlled by status tables (VBUK, VBUP) and SAP does not provide any drop down entries for reason of credit block with field in the sales order.

If you want to see the list of Sales documents with delivery block or billing block you can run report VCUST. This report is available from ECC 5.0 version onwards.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

InVKM1, you have 3 reserve fields which gets updated through the credit user exits. Now you have to maintain the user exit as per your requirement and the status so updated in VKM1 can be taken as the delivery block status.

Regards

Arun