cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish HTML Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently on WebAS 6.20, I have created a custom dialog transaction and wish to have it published via ITS to a Portals iview.

I have created the service and corresponding HTML templates and published them to the ITS server.

I need to apply custom HTML to these screens; however, nothing is showing up in regards to the custom HTML.

I can't help but wonder if I am missing a step. I have checked the HTML templates and they are fine and I have published the service and the service is linked to the transaction and iview.

Could someone please give a brief run-down of the steps to get custom HTML recognized on a template for a WebGui custom transaction? I must have missed something, but just can't think of it.

Thank you in advance.

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update - It is working perfectly in the development environment.

However, now that we have moved everything to the QA environment, the same issue is occuring. The HTML templates are not being recognized by the IAC iview/ITS process. Has anyone had this issue before? Did a refresh of the ITS server help the recognition between portals and ITS?

Thank you.

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

How you have published The IAC's .Thru SE80 publish or using the program <b> W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES </b> ?

And also check whther the IAC service Parameter <b> ~THEME </b> is refering to your customized Theme.

Rgds,

Jothi.

Do Award pts for helpful ans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

just a wild shot. You havent created the templates under a different theme catalog, and forgot to update the ~theme parameter to the one you use.

Regards,

Jørgen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jorgen. But I created the theme as 99 and the template refers to theme 99 in the parameter.

Thanks for trying.