cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in receiver SOAP channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on EDI to SOAP scenario . My receiver soap communication channel is throwing the error "Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIServer/UNKNOWN/ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION - com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID=3ce4ed87ba8e3d3899b30a1383a881d9 " . I have checked with the configuration and everything seems fine . Please help me out .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sarat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

Check sxi_cache and see whether the SOAP adapter is visible there or not

Which version of PI are you using? Also is this the problem with your SOAP receiver or a common problem across scenarios

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

My SOAP channel is visible in sxi_cache .

We are using PI 7.1 and other scenarios are working fine . Even the determinations and Rx agreement is fine .

Regards,

Sarat.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

Try this

In Configuration see the cache details and if you see any red entries just restart it.

>>CPALookupException

the above phrase in Error signifies it to be a cache problem. So refresh all caches CPA, SXI_CACHE

Regards

Suraj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on the basis of the solution provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarat

how you solved it?

thanks

umberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umberto,

I restarted my PI server and then created a new soap channel. It worked!

Thanks,

Sarat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refresh the CPACache in full mode and if problem doesn't get resolved then restart the J2EE server.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The CPA Cache and the Cache overview in ID are all green . Complete cache refresh is also done . There is no problem with the cache . I have also re-activated the channel but the the error is still prevailing . Is there any other problem ?

Regards,

Sarat

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

Then delete the channel and copy any of the working channel (SOAP receiver) to this same name and scenario.

Then change the communication channel parameters according to your need and test.

Regards

Suraj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do some dummy change to the channel/ receiver agreement...save...activate...check cache status in ID....if needed perform a cache refresh....and then again test the scenario.....sometimes even after maintaining correct details (name) the scenario doesnt work because it stucks somewhere in the cache update.

Regards,

Abhishek.

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Cache not got updated

Go to SXI_CACHE and check whether it is green or not.If not refresh it

Also Check CPACache

To refresh http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Do this and test the scenario again