cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check with Third Party Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurz,

I know about third party process but my problem is with credit check of the customers.

If customer has not got enough credit limit to process the order in normal senario credit controller has to manually release the order as system blocks it. In third party process system will give you warning message when saving sales order about customer credit limit but allows you to save sales order. Once saving sales order it authomatically creates Purchase Requisition. From PR purchasing creates P.O. with out knowing about customer credit limit issue. and so on. In other words goods supplied to customer even though credit limit has exceeded. This user don't know untill raising the invoice to the customer which is too late.

Can we stop creating Purchase requisition or block purchase requistion for credit check ? or there are better way of handling the process for credit check?

Thanks in advance

former_member634038
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Which is the correct solution ?

1. OVB8(Criteria for creating Requirement for Availability in Orders) OR
2. OVB5(Req. for creating PR/Assembly for Orders)

In OVB8 there is no option to add another Routine, we need to replace the existing 101 routine with the 102, will that change the existing functionality of Order confirmation based on Availability ?

Thanks in advance!

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You have a question and need help by the community? Instead of posting into an old question thread, it is more helpful for you, if you create your own question. Here is how to get started:

1. Learn about asking and answering questions in SAP Community with this tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html
  2. Ask your detailed question here: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html
  3. Wait for a response.

That's it. Thank you!

Best regards

Jennifer

Your SAP Community moderator

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor

Hi

T code OVB8

Maintain requirement 102 in the R No and try to repeat cycle

I think with this PR will not get created if credit block is set

See the documentation of 102

Try this and update the forum

Regardes

Raja

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gruz,

Thank you very much for your help.

I have tryied all the options in starndard SAP but it seems its not working. The only way we can do it as per my knowledge now is thourgh user exit. I have also spoken with colleague from pervious project and he also suggested user exit is the best option.

Many thanks once again for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you plesae tell me how do I create a user-specific user requirement (for example, 902: BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_902 in Include LV07A902) as a copy of standard user requirement 102.

Can you please give me step by step guide on this process. Many thanks for your help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the help from your ABAP'er.

In t.code VOFM iteself (as mentioned before), you can copy the standard 102 routine and rename to 902 with include name as LV07A902.

In the new routine 902, include the logic to trigger the exeception, if credit block is found in the sale order.

Then assign this routine 902 in OVB5.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.code VOFM ->Requirements ->Subsequenct functions->Purch. req/assembly - you will be executing T.code OVB5. I have assign routine 102 in blank requirement with SyRoutine 2. I have tested in developement system but its still creating PR. Its not working this way.

Any other thoughts on this issue?

Many thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to implement OSS note -738171 - Delivery block does not influence purchase requisition.

Following is the details of the note;

Summary

Symptom

The delivery block in a sales order does not prevent the generattion of the purchase requisition in a third-party or individual purchase order item. Regardless of the Customizing settings in the delivery block, the system confirms the TAB or TAS item and generates the purchase requisition.

More Terms

Order, purchase requisition, PReq, TAB, individual purchase order, individual purchase order item, TAS, third-party, third-party item, SD order, delivery block, VBAK-LIFSK, VBEP-LIFSP

Cause and Prerequisites

Solution

Create a user-specific user requirement (for example, 902: BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_902 in Include LV07A902) as a copy of standard user requirement 102 and assign it to requirement 'Preq' by using Transaction OVB5.

In the source code of the user-requirement, program a check for the delivery block which, if necessary, triggers an ERROR_EXCEPTION which prevents the generation of the purchase requisition.

You can use the existing check for the credit block as a template.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurz

T.code OVB8

R.No. 101 Reqs.availability

SyRoutine. 1 System: Reservation is

above entry is there and there are no option to add another one for R.No. 102, so I have changed R.No. 101 to 102 for testing and unfortunately it didn't work.

T.code OVB5

In this transaction also there are no option to add R.No.

Can you please tell me how do I add new one?

Also to carify senario again customer is not blocked for credit but customer exceeded credit limit. So whenever customer exceed credit limit in case of thirdparty sales process I need to block PR to be created.

Many thanks in advance

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute t.code VOFM, then go to menu Requirements ->Subsequenct functions->Purch. req/assembly. Normally you can find SyRoutine 2 assigned a blank requirement. Here you can assign routine 102.

Get a help from ABAP'er.This you may need to do from development system. Then this needs to be moved to test and production system. Then you can try/check in OVB5.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can convert the warning message to error message (this will not allow you to save the document if the credit limit exceed)

pls note the application area and message number in your warning message(this will be seen in the long text of your warning message)

goto OVAH

choose app area and message number and change the status W to E

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in TC: OVB5

The routine 102 is asigned to system routine: 2 9Purchase requisition.

The above assignment will prevent creation of purchase requisition during credit block

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Incase ur order is already created ad then change in done above credit limit, then system allows with warning message. If this is the case, then u have to play with the system with the help status in VBUK and put a check as per ur requirement in credit user exit.

Regards

Arun