cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start JPRRecv Queue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this may be a simple question, but i haven't it figured out for myself yet: how can i start/stop adapter-specific queues in the adapter engine? It's especially the JPR Receiver Queue (JPRRecv) i'm interested in.

There are several messages in that queue, status "to be delivered". But they never get processed. None of the messages in that queue have an error status, nor do they get restarted. They are simply waiting in the queue.

Looking at the queue status, the monitor tells me that the JPRRecv Queue is not started. How can i start this queue?

I'm working with XI 3.0, SP21.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF you are using AIX machine check this note

Note 893981 - Messaging System Queue may be stuck as of SP13 on AIX JVM

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

the mentioned note perfectly describes the problem, although I don't see wrong/negative thread counters. In fact, the thread counter never changes, it stays at zero...

Since we are already on SP21 and the corrections mentioned in the note are for SP13/14, it unfortunately didn't solve the problem.

Thanks anyway,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK you cannot restart the queues of adapter and no need to do so ...

Regarding the messages which are in To be delivered status ..check the messages which are in delivering state.. and see the audit log of the same by going to messaging System (http://host:port/Messaging System/)of the same or via RWB audit log..

As the delivering state messages hold the maximum threads ,there will be no threads to run for the remaining messages as a result you might be seeing the messages in To be delivered state

check the messages which are in delivering state and reason behind them and try to correct the same ...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, there are no messages in status "delivering". Nothing is blocking the queue, there are no working threads (just to be clear: maximum threads is set to ten, so there should be enough resources; we also don't have any performance issues).

Regards,

Thomas