cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement for Sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

In our client requirement. Rebate agreement should be applicable for Sold to party insted of Payer.

is there any possibilities in this process.

pls thro light on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kedasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedasu,

You can use alternative rebate recepient field to key in sold party in rebate agreement. Please make sure you have created this sold to as partner 'rebate recepient' before assigning sold to in rebate agreement

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Murali,

In my process payer is single with no of sold to parties.

Main is pharma business.

Order placed against Doctors and payment done by Distributors.

Rebates required for Doctors(Sold to).

How can i maintain alternative Rebate recipient.

pls explain................

regards

Kedasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope, the Doctor must not be placing order directly to your organisation, rather he must be placing the order to some of your authorised Dealer/ Distributor and ultimately the Dealer/Distributor places the order to your organisation.

If this is the case, then Doctor is the Sold-to-party for your Dealer/Distributor and

The Dealer/Distributor is the Sold-to-party as well as Payer for your organisation.

If, you have maintained the Doctor as the SP in your organisation, then specify the Distributor as his Payer in the customer master of the SP (Doctor).

The Rebate discount will be given to the Distributor(Payer) and he will pass on it to the Doctor.

You can develop a ZReport about the Rebate discount earned by each Doctor through that Distributor which can be send to the distributor to avoid any mistake.

Hope,it may be useful.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Order placed against Doctors and payment done by Distributors.
Rebates required for Doctors(Sold to).

This means that an under the table or off the record an agreement lies between the doctor and the distributor

Otherwise why a third person (distributor) will pay for a doctor's purchase

I know this practically happens in pharma industry as i am also from that pool only

In SAP it has to be caught as Doctor as SP and distributor as PAYER only and the rebate will go to Payer only and off the record he ( distributor ) has to pass on the rebate to the doctor

Otherwise distributor has to pay the bill amount to the doctor (off the record ) and in the SAP system doctor will clear the bill

In this case both SP and payer will be the Doctor

Distributorwill not come in the front end at all

But as Per SAP the person who has been designated as PAYER in the master record will get the Rebate and you cannot change that

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedasu,

It doesn't matter how many sold tos you have, but all you have to do is to create agreements for each sold to.

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Pradyumna,

Thanks for u r reply.

But in all the pharma companies Providing some spl discounts(commisions) to doctors based on their targeted sales.

One Distributor (Payer)having no of Doctors(SP).

Each Doctor having some Targets.

If the Doctor will reach the required target and prorata basis he will aligible for some spl discounts.

in My client Doctors maintained as SP and Distributor as Payer.

Any other solution.

Regards

Kedasu

0 Kudos

Hi,

in which country shall this scenario run? The legal basis for Rebates (or commissions) for Doctors are defined very differently in the different countries (i know that in germany they are prohibited, same in US).

Also, it really is im,portant how you get the "sales data" of the doctor. Typically a doctor writes prescriptions and the patient is buying the drug in a pharmacy. Then the data are collected by thirs party providers (e.g. IMS), aggregated and sold to the phamra compynies. This way they know how many presriptions a doctor wrote and that is the bsis for any commissions for the reps. (again I have not heard of commissions for doctors).

Maybe I can help. But I need some more background.

Olievr