cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Project Classification during Va01/va21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured under SD->Master Data->Business Partner->SAles->Maintain Reserve

->Customer Group 5

The value under this will appear in field Project Classification during Va21/Va01.

Its working fine with Sales Org YYYY but when i tried to a specific Sales ORg XXXX there is no list appearing...

So am not sure if i missed out to assign the sales org XXXX to other settings?

Thanks in advance

She

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the SAP documentation provided for that configuration node.

It says;

-

Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master

There are reserve fields in the customer master record which are not used in the standard system. They are available for use and are as follows:

Customer group 1 (View: V_TVV1 Field:KVGR1)

Customer group 2 (View: V_TVV2 Field:KVGR2)

Customer group 3 (View: V_TVV3 Field:KVGR3)

Customer group 4 (View: V_TVV4 Field:KVGR4)

Customer group 5 (View: V_TVV5 Field:KVGR5)

You can find the fields in the customer master record under the sales and distribution data in Sales. Choose additional data under Environment.

It is advisable to change the field description (Data elements KVGR1 to KVGR5).

This is described in the system modifications in the Reserve fields unit of the customer master record:

Reserve Fields in Customer Master

Record

In this step you maintain the valid entries for the individual views.

-

Click on the "Reserve Fields in Customer Master" link. It directs you to another configuration node.

That is;

IMG Path:

Logistic Execution -> Shipping -> System Modifications -> Add New Fields -> Reserve Fields ln The Customer Master Record

Go through the SAP documentation provided there also.

You can see what you needs to do there.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my Sales Org YYYY - i dont have to maintain any special field in the customer master.. so when i create va21 of any customer

the field Project list display all the value avaible .. while if i create customer under XXXX and during va21, the field Project Classification is empty..

Answers (0)