cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow not Trigerring after kernal upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently basis team has upgraded the Kernal in SRM environment.I was going through whether entire process in SRM is working fine or not.

I found that workflow is not working properly.Once i create a SC in SRM,system shows the status as Awaiting approval but if i check the same in BBP_PD there is no workitem found.

i have cross verified the workflow settings they are looking fine.I found a queue in SM58 with the staus "Screen out with out connection to error." and the Fm it is showing against the item is BP_PDH_WFL_DB_UPDATE_BACK and target system is %%ashost=ctnhsapdsr,sysnr=00

Do i need to delete this Queue or else how to proceed?Kindly guide me in this

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Did you already try to EXECUTE LUW from transaction SM58?

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

i did not try any execution of LUW from SM58.As per our previous thread interaction i have just verified in SM58 and found the log.

regards

subbu

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Please try then to execute the LUW.

Before doing this you could also check in SE16 in case there is a lock on the document -> Table BBP_WFLOCK

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Evans,

There are 4 entries in the table BBP_WFLOCK.Which are nothing but the SC entries which i have created today.

Can you tell me how to execute the LUW like through which transaction i need to perform this step.

regards

subbu

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Select the entry in SM58 and then go to menu option Edit. Under here you will see different options, one of them is Execute LUW.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Evans,

i have performed the step as suggested by you once i execute LUW then it shows a message "Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised" and the status Text changes to "ThISend: bad tm type / connection close"

kindly suggest what needs to be done

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

ANy suggestions on the above thread please

regards

subbu

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

I searched through messages for this text but could not find anything. Perhaps you could try creating a thread in the Basis forum. The basis workflow experts might have some experience of this.

Kind regards,

Siobhan