cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a variant condition for warranty which is a cost condition.

We have a requirement to trigger a new subsidy condition only if the warranty condition exist, the subsiby amount is always fixed. Any ideas other that using a routine?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your variant condition say W1 is the pricing variant for warranty, based on W1 some values are coming in sales order for ZWARR condition type.

the dependency we wrote must be something like

$self.Variant_Price = 'W1'

if your condition satisfy.

So along with this code, you need to add few more lines like

$self.Variant_Price = 'SP'

If Variant_Price is specified AND Variant_Price EQ 'W1'.

SP-->pricing variant for subsiby amount.

Create new pricing condition type say ZSUB, and maintain VK11 for that with SP as variant.

This will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me a sample code. Do I have to define both the conditions as variant conditions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Could you send me a sample code. Do I need to set up both the conditions as variant conditions? Currently only the warrant condition is defined as a variant condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly, In one class you can't have two variant conditions type characteristics.

$self.Variant_Price = 'W1' -->this is what I am referring as your current settings

if your condition satisfy.-->this is what I am referring as your current settings

So along with this code, you need to add few more lines like

$self.Variant_Price = 'SP' -->Note variant condition characteristic name is same as existing. SP is for subsidy amount.

If Variant_Price is specified AND Variant_Price EQ 'W1'. -->W1 is the existing variant for warrant.

SP-->pricing variant for subsiby amount.

Create new pricing condition type say ZSUB, and maintain VK11 for that with 'SP' as variant.

This will solve your problem

try once and paste your code here so that I can edit that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me explain the requirement once again.

we have a waranty condition ''ZABC''. The variant 'XYZ' determines the condition.

A char is already defined and a dependency already allocated to the char.

The requirement is to have a subsidy condition(which is not a variant condition), which has a fixed value to be determined once the ZABC condition is determined.

Is there a way to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SUSAN

This what I told you on my above replies:

Variant price characteristic name: Variant_Price

Values for Variant_Price: 'XYZ' (your existing) and 'SP' (New required).

$self.Variant_Price = 'SP'
If Variant_Price is specified AND Variant_Price EQ 'XYZ'.

Create new pricing condition type say ZSUB, and maintain VK11 for that with 'SP' as variant, like you have maintained for 'ZABC'.

It will definitely work.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Yadav. I have tried your solution and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If every thing is fine, you can close the thread.

Have a nice day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your teply. So do you mean to say that I have to then create the new condition for subsidy as a variant condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use condition supplement for this requirement

like if the warranty conditon type is picked in pricing automatically subsidy condition should picked.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/7432de546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned there were two CONDITIONS as i understood.

One is the WARRANTY condition and the other is SUBSIDY condition

As per your requirement the SUBSIDY CONDITION should trigger only the WARRANTY CONDITION exits.

So for this you have to maintain the WARRANTY CONDITION as reference condition in the SUBSIDY CONDITION

Goto the transaction code V/06 and choose the SUBSIDY CONDITION and in the MASTER DATA tab maintain the REFERENCE CONDITION type as WARRANTY CONDITION.

Now maintain condition records for these two and try.

Hope it will work

thanks,

santosh