Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script: Purchase order: Print a 2nd bank page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we add text into the Header box of a purchase order the whole information shifts down depending on how much lines you add in the Header.

I don't have a problem that everything shift downward, but depending on the amount of line items in the purchase order header text and the number of line items on the purchase order, a blank page are printed.

Did anybody experience the same. How will/could i get rid of this mess. Because we print digital signatures on the purchase orders, the blank page will have a signature printed.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an option to supress blank lines either in the paragraphs format or character format. Try to enable that and see if it works.

I hope there is no Explicit NEW-PAGE triggered in your layout.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

If SAP script is custom then check the attribute of paragraph which you are using to display header text.

Check Ignore blank lines.

and same for the character string.

Also use PROTECT ENDPROTECT so that the header text remain on one page.

Regards

Aman

0 Kudos

I did try PROTECT ENDPROTECT and also tried the default pararaph. Non of it is working.

What do you think about my theory.

1. Count how much lines(#cnt) in the Header text of the P.Order that will ensure that it goes over to the next page. (#cnt) will then be hardcoded

2. Check if the counter is >= than #cnt(hardcoded) trigger a next page. The next line item on the P.Order will thus be on the next page

0 Kudos

one reason may be Protect Endprotect itself..ie, if ur first page main window is not accomodating the header texts which are under Protect endprotect, then it may be the reason for it to move intoi next page... just remove the protects endprotects already existing.. n give it a try..