cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post good issue against outbound delivery to vendor special stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Within the same sales order I can have both standard item and pallet (wood); when I post the good issue agaist the outbound delivery I'm using the movement type 601 for the standard items while I would like to post the pallet to special stock to the vendor (not customer !!) which is the carrier responsible for the transportation. The woods have not to be invoiced to the final customer.

Do you know how can I manage this scenario? Which item category / movement type can I use? How can I define the vendor code during the good issue posting?

Thanks in advance !!

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new Item Category in VOV7 with special stock as 'K'' as Vendor and Billing Relevance as 'Blank'.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

first of all thank you very much for your quick answer. I have some additional questions:

which movement type can I use? and again how can I define the vendor code? Is there a standard partner function or something else?

Thanks,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a Vendor through XK01.Else IMG > MM > Purchasing > Partner Determination .

Here you can define as per the requirements. Make this vendor as Customer as in Sales Order , you have the option for Customer only.

Assign the movement as 631 with the newly defined Schedule Line Category in VOV6 andassign in VOV5.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (0)