cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call List alternate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am very new to SAP CRM, kindly suggest me how to create/assign the BP list for Call Center Agents from Leads created through Webclient without using Call List concept...

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thank you very much for the response. Sorry, I think I could not able to convey the correct requirement. My requirement is how to assig a Call List to the IC Web Client Call Center Agent without using the CRM's Call List Functionality.

I have some ideas, could you kindly correct me :

1. Generating the Calling List without using Call List functionality from Leads generated by Call Center Agent in IC Web Client Outbound environment:

1.1. Web Client Call Center Agent calls the Customer. He qualifies the Lead and will assign the Status to the Leads (Example: Hot or Warm or Cold).

1.2. A event can be generated on Lead Status assignment (Hot/Warm/Cold). Using Work flow concept depending upon the Lead Statuses, Leads will be forwarded to the BP - Employee (Example Supervisor/Manger) or Positions available in the Organization.

1.3. Route this to the IC Web Client Call Center Agent's Inbox.

2. Generating the Calling List without using the Call List Functionality from the BP Master (Imported or Available)

2.1. Segmentation of the business partner with the require attribute (Example ZIP Code) as Target Group.

2.2. Assign this Target Group to the BP-Employee or Position available in the Organization.

2.3. Route this TG to the IC Web Client Call Center Agent's Inbox.

Or are there any other way/s to solve this issue. Please mark your suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually the Call List are processed by following the steps given below.

1.Generate a Call List using the transaction CRMD_CALL_LIST.

In this transaction screen you can see the tabs like General,Business Partner,Assignment and Call List.

2.In the general tab you can associate your call list with the transaction created in the system(like Z001 for your lead)

3.In the Business Partner tab assign the business partners or target groups created in the Segment Builder.

4.Under Assignment tab ,you can assign the call list to the agents.

5.Once the call list is generated ,agents can see the call list items in the Inbox of IC Web Client and they can process them and record the interaction.

There is no PCUI application or way to generate Call Lists in the IC Web Client directly but using the Market Planner PCUI application we can generate the call lists from Campaigns.

Thanks,

Thirumala.