cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Rebate Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I am trying to do the Rebate settlement via VB(7 , I am getting the following error as :

Error Message : Final settlement is not possible. (There are still open documents.)

Note : This is an auto rebate settlement.

Please advise me...

Best Regards,

Ships

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ships

Welcome to SDN forum

So you are facing the error message " Final settlement is not possible. (There are still open documents.) " So first of all check wheather there are any open sales orders or not.

Also check the validity periods of the rebate agreement , and then run VBOF and then you run VB(7 to settle the rebate for that customer.

Finally also check wheather you have assigned the account determination procedure to the rebate billing document types

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa

Your rebate document might have been created retrospectively with a start date ahead of the creation date. As a result the rebate conditions could not get copied to those documents which were created ahead of the creation of the rebate. As a result you are getting the error.

As rightly said you can run the transaction VBOF giving the agreement number to let the system re-determine the rebate conditions for all documents during its validity period. This can be one possibility. There can be two more possibilities.

1. Some settlement document request (Credit memo request) might have been created and not converted into a credit memo.

2. Some document in which rebate condition was supposed to be applied might not have been invoiced.

Check these points and you would get it I guess.

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before running rebate settlement you need to run VBOF t.code, put the rebate agreement number and execute. After this settle the agreement.

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There must be some rebate aggreements which are still not relevant for Final settlement.

Please check with those aggreements, mark it relevent for Final settlement and then check.

Regards,

Harsh