cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Patches/SDK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where abouts do we get the latest PL for SAPB1 and the latest SDK?

Our SAP Server is at PL 5 (which I believe is the most recent) but the SDK I have is like 2 patches ago.

I am having issues with the basic connection sample script and I want to rule out the version of SAPbobsCOM2005.dll that I have. The version I have is 6.80.121 but our SAP Server is at 6.80.123

I've been looking for a while now and not even our B1 Partner seems to be able to help me locate the latest SDK.

Thank you

Tyler

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it seems to have the actual SDK could cost our company $10,000

So.. what is it I am looking for? Or am I not allowed access to the SAPbobsCOM2005.dll? And if not, why does my server install have it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tyler,

DI API, SAPbobsCOM2005.dll, is provided in the package, but if you want to use it, you need SDK Development License. And you need to require this license together with all the other licenses you want.

Hope this helps,

Nick

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tyler

When downloading the patch, it comes with several things including the sdk, dtw, di api and so on. Write now at this time SAP does not have measures in place to prevent people from using the sdk. These measures are said to be brought into place at 2008, licensing of add-ons and so forth.

You can download the patches from the sap portal. every customer is meant to get a S key so they can download patches and the latest sbo version for upgrades, this is covered by your license fee, the sdk is not covered by the normal license fee. If you don't have it, your sap business partner should have access to this portal. If they don't this means they are not a proper SAP partner or they are unaware of it.

Hope this helps

Answers (0)