cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Groups Updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I created the Excise and series groups. Mean while I maintained the combinations in IMG settings. While creating the excise invoice ( with the combination of excise groups and series groups), system is showing the error message like:

Customization for series group S1 missing in table Series Groups.

Diagnosis

The customization details have not been maintained for this company

Procedure

Please use the localization IMG or Global settings

to maintain the company settings

Please provide the Solution for this.

Thaks and Regards

Jyothi.V.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANSWERED

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jyothi,

how this issue been resolved as i am also facing the same issue and above all setting are already maintained .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what the error message number is ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thia is the Message number:

Message no. 8I303

Regards

Jyothi.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check, in default setting mentioned above for excise group and series group, have a look whether you have also maintained the excise transaction type DLFC for the combination of corresponding G/L Account. Most probably, this is missing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have maintained "Default Excise and Series Groups" in SPRO.

Tax on Goods Movement --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise and Series Groups.

Here you maitani the Excise and Series Groups againmst the Sales Area,Shipping Point and Plant.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the excise group and series group in "Maintain Default Excise Group and Series Group" which you can see in Logistics-General => Tax on Goods Movements => India => Outgoing Excise Invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u r reply. I already maintained those combinations. System picking the respective excise groups and series groups for out going excise invoices.

While saving the excise invoice system showing this error.

Regards

Jyothi.