cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Hierarchies - 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to bring Cost Center Hierarchies(0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER) from R/3 to BW.

When I check the list of available heirarchies from RSA3, I am not finding all the active hierarchies.

What do I need to do to have all the active hierarchies?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you will see it there. Go to your BW system, go to the infosource for costcenter. Create a infopackage using the datasource 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER,

go to the Hierarchy selection tab, then click the button in the bottom that says Available Hierarchies from the OLTP. This is now the only list you have to choose from.

Hope this helps.

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard,

I tried the way you explained, still I dont see all the hierarchies.

for example:

Transaction: KSH3

Cost center Group: AA and then click on hierarchy, it will show the hierarchy or if you click on the drop down and search, it will show all the available hierarchies.

But Cost Center Hierarchy - 0COSTCENTER_0101_HIER, doesn't show all the hierarchies.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Sri

Message was edited by: Sri Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you don't have a connection between the BW and r/3 system working. Can you load other objects in the same BW system from the same r/3 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say "other Hierarchies" what other hierarchies are you referring to ? You will see all cost center groups or also know as hierarchies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please have alook at following link

hope this helps

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradip,

Thank you very much. OSS Note: Available hierarchies for CO InfoObjects incomplete (316976) helped to resolve the issue.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

-Sri

Message was edited by: Sri Vani

Answers (0)