Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SARA Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There is a requirement to produce SARA reports (environmental reports) each year. Has anyone worked with SAP's versions of the SARA reporting? If so, what version? Was there a need to "Backport" and if so how did you do this? Does SAP's SARA Reporting meet you reporting needs? I am not sure if this is the best area to post this but hopefully I can get pointed in the right direction. Thanks for your help in advance.

John

3 REPLIES 3

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well You can do one thing , If you go to SE80 and see <b>package = SARC</b>, you`ll get all the FMS and SARA reports .

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

0 Kudos

Hello Saquib,

Thanks for the response. Is the package that you mention correct? SARC seems to be the Archiving Development Kit, not the enviromental reports that I am looking for. Is this located somewhere else? Thanks.

John

0 Kudos

Yes this is " Archiving Development Kit" not enviromental reports . You can do one thing go to se38-> F4- search key word = "enviromental " , you`ll find some reports .

What do you mean by "environmental reports" . Can you elaborate a little bit ?

Thanks

SK