cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data source 0DBDUNS_IMPORT_ATTR not maintained???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While i was trying to activate BC for Asset Accounting (FI-AA), i got this error "Data source 0DBDUNS_IMPORT_ATTR not maintained". (details below). I do not see a communication structure for 0DBDUNS_IMPORT_ATTR in the InfoSources. What is possibly the error? Please help?

Raj

-

Data source 0DBDUNS_IMPORT_ATTR not maintained

Message no. RSAU231

Diagnosis

The communication structure for this update rule was deleted.

Procedure

In the Administrator Workbench recreate the communication structure and activate it or

Delete all update rules that exist for this communication structure.

If this problem often occurs you should get in touch with your system administrator.

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to avoide this error you have to activate the Component DP_DB (Data Provider: Dun & Bradstreet). The steps:

- TA: RSA1

- select transport connection

- Menu: edit -> Set BC Components

- activate the DP_DB

- activate the InfoCube only in data flow before.

other errors like RSAU126 or R7245 may occured, then implement SNOTE: 656282 (only for release 3x).

Regards

Hesham

Message was edited by: Hesham el Haeis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Hesham!

That helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved. During installation in BC, i unchecked 0DBDUNS_IMPORT_ATTR wherever it occured and proceeded with installation.

Thanks

Raj

Message was edited by: Raj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir Vani,

InfoObject 0DBDUNS is already existing in the system and is active with all the Infopackages in place.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the grouping to "in Dataflow before and aftrwds" and transfer the infoobject "0DBDUNS" and see if you can find the info source.

hope it helps.

-sri