cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to store DUNS # at Sales Org level or Company code level ??

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My Client wants to print their DUNS number while sending the invoices to their customers.

So, how can my Client store their DUNS number in SAP R/3 4.7 at a Sales Organisation level or Company code level.

Thanks

Maruthi Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the DUNS number is unlikely to ever change, it could also be simply hardcoded into the invoice form (Sapscript or Smart Form). We have done just that with some federal tax numbers. However, if you have a large number of Companies/Sales Orgs, then the suggestions above or a Z table (we actually had one such Z table to store all kinds of codes, settings, etc.) would work better.

former_member208123
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can add additional data in IMG > Financial Acccounting (New) > Financial Acccounting Global Settings (New) > Global Parameters for Company Code > Enter Global Parameters, then select the company code details, then select the "additional data" button. If you do not see a suitable "additional data" then create in table T001Z - Additional Specifications for Company Code. If you do not have a suitable parameter type create in T001J - Company Code - Parameter Type Names & T001I - Company Code - Parameter Types.

After you have maintained the additional data for the company codes get your abaper to add the data to your forms.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard field provided for DUNS number in the system.

We have 4.7 system and in our system, we maintain using SO10 text.

Some other forum member had earlier suggested FOR YOUR QUERY, for example check the link [DUNS number at sales org level or company code level|]

Regards,