cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion during Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that if there is a promotion going on, and if the customer is ordering goods, they should be informed about the promotion at the time of entering sales order. For example, if the customer is ordering 8 in quantity and there is a promotion of special price going on from quantity 10, then a pop up should be flashed at the time of sales order that there is a promotion going on and they should buy 10 quantities to avail that.

Please let me know what can be done in this case.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have much of an exposure in IS-Retail, so i cannot comment on the Standard features of the same.

Maybe any one of the forum members with the relevant exposure might be able to help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YOu can use an user exit while creating the sales order and provide the logic so that the system checks for the material,quantity combination and displays the pop up.

I suggest that you maintain a Z table with the combination of MATERIAL,QUANTITY (Promotion Applicable) and PROMOTION (Discount) and also decide from which qty the pop up should appear and build it in the logic,i.e if the promotion is from 10,should the system start displaying the pop up from 5 or 8.You can also use the standard scales for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PJ,

Thanks for your response but since I believe this is some kind of business requirement that will be asked by many companies so I am looking for some standard configuration for the same, if available.

We are working on SAP IS-Retail platform, this is just for your information.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal