Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone have idea about below issue:

We are handling high volume of messages, our queues get blocked in smq2 and then we have to either delete queues and re-register or bounce the server back. All optimizations on mapping side (splitting messages) etc are done.

could someone tell how to solve this issue of not getting blocked queues : We have done parallelism of queues also. Is there any parameters on admin side or on AAE whichg can be tuned? We have PI 7.1.

Thnx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this is what exactly you are Looking For...

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for parameters on admin side or AAE side whioch can be tuned for high volume messages and queues not getting blocked.

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then Check these on how to Handle Large messages inside XI

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any Perofrmance tuning guide for SAP PI 7.1? IF so ,please send across the link.

Thnx

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,,

If you are handling high volume messages ,you should follow some good design approcahes.

My advice to you implement message packaging for you scenarios,you can select the option message packaging based on message size or time or number of messages.

this is the one way to handle high volume messages in PI7.1,i had implemented the same for my client.

Regards,

Raj