cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Tax Classifications based on Departure Country Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am over writing 'Tax Departure Country' (LANDTX field) with selling country instead of delivering plant country in MV45AFZZ user exit.

Now...my requirement is that SAP should consider this new tax dept. country for 'Material and Customer Tax Classification' also. It doesnt take care of this new country automatically.

How can this be accomplished?

Thanks for your time and reply. It will be rewarded accordingly.

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found other way of doing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Please post your solution .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

>

> Now...my requirement is that SAP should consider this new tax dept. country for 'Material and Customer Tax Classification' also. It doesnt take care of this new country automatically.

>

Hi,

Do you want to consider Departure country as well as Tax classification in Material and Customer also? Now it consider only Departure country, not the Tax classification for Material and Customer. Is that what you mean by that?

If you want to have both you sales Departure country & Tax classification for Material and Customer, Please check the standard Access Sequence for Tax MWST. (Access Seq also MWST)

It has 3 condition table.

78 - Departure Country / Destination Country

2 - Domestic Taxes

11 - Export Taxes

If you can check table 11, you can see it include Tax classification for Material and Customer.

So what you can do is, create a condition table with you sales Departure country, TaxClass1-Cust. & Tax class. material.

You will be able to do what you require.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

Thanks for your time and reply.

Currently it does consider both departure country and tax classifications for both customer and material. But when it considers tax classifications it considers original delivering plant country and not the one I have over written with.

So if delivering plant country is 'A' and I am over writting it with say 'B' in user exit. The Tax classification should consider country as 'B' and not 'A'.

I hope this is clear now.

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's the field that your putting "Country B" instead of "country A".

Add your condition table with that filed. (Because if your using "78 - Departure Country / Destination Country" table, then it consider delivery plant's country. Not your overwritten field.)

That's why you need to create a new condition table for your combination.

Then maintain VK11 for that combination.

It should be OK then.

Best regards,

Anupa